Sonic Whitening Toothbrush
Sonic Whitening Toothbrush
Sonic Whitening Toothbrush Features:
- Sonic Whitening Toothbrush uses advanced sonic technology for a powerful dynamic teeth whitening and cleaning action.
- 3 brushing modes available, including (1) choose from clean, (2) sensitive and (3) massage to cater to different oral care needs.
- A 2-minute auto-timer with built-in timer is designed to ensure you are brushing your teeth within dentist's recommended teeth brushing time.
- The 30-second interval timer with built-in interval timer helps you brush each area of your mouth, ensuring complete and total teeth cleaning.
- Sonic Whitening Toothbrush has a long-life lithium-ion rechargeable battery. You can see the remaining battery level via the base charging unit and battery life indicator.
- There are premium quality bristles and rubberised brush heads designed in use with Sonic Whitening Toothbrush to help protect tooth enamel, including standard brush heads, whitening brush heads and interdental brush heads.
Includes in Sonic Whitening Toothbrush Box:
- 1 x Sonic Whitening Toothbrush with long-life lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- 3 x replacement brush heads (if you need additional ones, buy from us!)
- Base charger
- Instruction leaflet
- UK electric plug adaptor
You can use alongside our whitening toothpaste range for a superior brushing experience.
1. Why should I use an electric toothbrush?
The key to good brushing is gently brushing for a long enough period of time and systemically cleaning the inside and outside of all of your teeth. This is where electric toothbrushes have an advantage over manual toothbrushes. All good electric toothbrushes should have a built in 2 minute auto-timer to ensure dentist recommended brushing time and some also include a 30 second interval timer so you know when to move onto the next section of your mouth. This timer is invaluable in ensuring that you brush for long enough because studies have shown that the average time spent brushing with a manual brush is 40 – 50 seconds which simply is not sufficient.
2. What is a sonic toothbrush?
A sonic toothbrush is an electric toothbrush which is powered by a system that causes the toothbrush bristles to move laterally from side-to-side producing sonic vibrations. The brush head is very similar to that of a manual toothbrush which provides a mechanical cleaning action, this coupled with the lateral motion of the bristles and sonic vibrations helps to drive fluid (toothpaste, water and saliva) between the teeth and gums helping to clean hard to reach areas of the mouth.
3. Will I find sonic vibrations uncomfortable?
The vibrations from both sonic and rotating toothbrushes can produce an odd sensation when you first start to use them – usually it is just a ticklish feeling which you soon get used to.